NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, January 7, 2024

WOODHOUSE FISH COMPANY - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

WOODHOUSE FISH COMPANY
1914 FILLMORE ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
415-437-2722

We LOVED Woodhouse Fish Company in San Francisco.  This is another neighborhood gem we found in the Fillmore District.  While most of the tables are quite tight with people sitting right next to you, we got the four top near the front that offers some privacy.  This is the kind of food I crave when visiting San Francisco.  Fresh Crab and Seafood plus Clam Chowder.  The Clam Chowder here is one of the best we have ever eaten.  They are generous with the Clams which makes this one of my faves.  Everyone loved the Monterey Bay Squid and my Daughter devoured the Sautéed Spinach with Garlic.  She also loved the Artichokes stuffed with Crab and Shrimp.  I loved the Iceberg Louie Salad with a generous amount of Crab.  This was a perfect salad that was chilled to perfection.  My Wife ordered Steamed Clams and asked for Fries over the Bread.  Cannot believe they put the Fries in the Clams.  Crazy to me.  Aside from this the Clams were delicious.  This was a treat for me because of the food and the fact that my gals went shopping and left me behind to enjoy a glass of wine.  Sitting there in the rain was magical because I don't have these moments at home.  Totally relaxed, satisfied and just taking in the day watching the rain and people walk by.  Simple but so memorable.
Click link below to view another post on Woodhouse Fish Company;

WOODHOUSE FISH COMPANY

A FILLMORE GEM!



WOODHOUSE FISH COMPANY MENU





DELICIOUS CLAM CHOWDER

GRILLED MONTEREY BAY SQUID

SEAFOOD STUFFED ARTICHOKES

ICEBERG LOUIE SLAD WITH CRAB

STEAMED CLAMS (WHY THEY PUT A SIDE OF FRIES ON TOP IS BEYOND ME)

LOVING WOODHOUSE FISH COMPANY

MY GIRLS LEFT ME TO GO SHOPPING IN THE RAIN


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback