NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, February 20, 2017

SHREDDED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS

SHREDDED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
DINNER AT HOME

Readers of my blog know that I complain a lot about the lack of good Mexican food in Hawaii.  Thats why you can find many recipes here that are far and away better than most places at a fraction of the cost.  I would go toe to toe with any restaurant with my Shredded Chicken Tacos (recipe below) and now I have turned that same recipe into Chicken Enchiladas and believe me they are great.  Used the same Shredded Chicken that I use in my Tacos and made a quick Enchilada Sauce using Tomato Sauce, Green Chilis, Onions, Garlic, Cumin and Chili Powder.  Added the sauce to the bottom of a pan and then filled sauce soaked flour tortillas with the Shredded Chicken Mixture.  Added a Mexican Cheese Blend and covered with more sauce and cheese.  Baked for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.  So easy and so delicious.  
Click link below to view Shredded Chicken Recipe;

SHREDDED CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
THESE ENCHILADAS ARE LOADED WITH FLAVOR
HOME MADE ENCHILADA SAUCE AND FLAVOR PACKED SHREDDED CHICKEN ENCHILADA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback