NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 17, 2017

HARD ROCK CAFE

HARD ROCK CAFE
280 BEACH WALK
HONOLULU, HI  96815
808-955-7383
HOURS:  Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
                 Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
www.hardrock.com/cafes/honolulu/
www.yelp.com/biz/hard-rock-cafe-waikiki-2
www.facebook.com/hardrockcafehonolulu/

Had a couple of buddies in town from the mainland and they were staying at my crib on Beachwalk in Waikiki.  With the Hard Rock being across the street, it was a convenient stop for a quick lunch.  In my youth I spent countless hours and nights hanging out at the bar at the Hard Rock.  It was one of our "go to" places for partying.  I also assembled a pretty good t-shirt collection from Hard Rock Cafe's all over the World.  Seem never to wear them though.  As the years have passed, I have not been into the Hard Rock for what seems forever.  The Waikiki Hard Rock sits upstairs from their retail store and includes a large bar, open air seating (no air conditioning), huge lanai and live music. On this day we went for Chicken Wings and a Burger.  Ordered the Dry Rub Wings and the Spicy Buffalo Wings.  My Buddies raved about the Dry Rub Wings but I preferred the Spicy ones with sauce.  I ordered a Cheeseburger ($19) and substituted a Caesar Salad for Fries.  The $19 Burger arrived and it looked good.  Flavor however was lacking and the beef did not seem to be seasoned at all. Pretty flavorless burger.  I just could not stop thinking about a $2.70 In n' Out Burger versus the $19 Hard Rock Burger.  I'll take In n' Out burger 100 percent of the time.  Just could not wrap my head around paying this much for a tasteless burger.  Would never order it again.  

BURGER AND FRIES OR A SALAD WILL SET YOU BACK $19
NICE BURGER BUT WHERE'S THE FLAVOR?
SPICY BUFFALO (TOP) AND DRY RUB WINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback