NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, January 22, 2024

DELAIRE GRAFF WINE ESTATE - SOUTH AFRICA

DELAIRE GRAFF WINE ESTATE
HELSOOGTE RD
STELLENBOSCH
SOUTH AFRICA
+27 21 885 8160

One of the most beautiful wineries and estates I have ever seen in my life.  Spectacular views and a perfect building and setting to enjoy food, wine, family and friends.  This place is incredible.  Everything is beautiful and done with class.  We were blown away and did not want to leave.  The wines are great and I purchased several cases to ship back to Hawaii.  I want to ship myself back to South Africa to stay here for several days.  I could sit on the outdoor patio for breakfast, lunch and dinner and love it.  This is a special place that I will never forget and hope to return to often.

DELAIRE GRAFF WINE ESTATE




`































 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback