NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

DAVE'S HAWAIIAN ICE CREAM

DAVE'S HAWAIIAN ICE CREAM
41-1537 KALANIANAOLE HWY
WAIMANALO, HI. 96795
808-259-0356
HOURS:  Daily 9:30AM -7PM

Love Waimanalo Beach and when being an Uber driver for my Daughter I decided to stop in to get us some ice cream on a beautiful Hawaii afternoon.  The place is kind of shabby but the ice cream is good.  I enjoyed Chocolate Mint of course while my Daughter went for Shave Ice and her friend went for Cookie Dough Ice Cream.  So I picked up my Daughter at the beach and the tab.  
 
ENJOYING DAVE'S ICE CREAM IN WAIMANALO

WAIMANALO BEACH
DAVE'S ICE CREAM NOT FAR FROM ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACHES IN HAWAII
DAVE'S ICE CREAM WAIMANALO
DAVE'S ICE CREAM MENU
CHOCOLATE MINT MY FAVE!


JUST ONE SCOOP FOR ME


1 comment:

  1. I must thank you for your great information at this time. You have been extremely supportive through this blog. Your attitude and work level suits here, so keep up the good work!Best ice shaver

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback