NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 25, 2014

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART - NEW YORK

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
NEW YORK, NY

METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART
1000 5TH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY  10028
2I2-535-7710
HOURS:  10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

This is a food blog yes, but I must share these paintings in the hope that they will touch one of the thousands of people each month that visit this blog.  The French Impressionists move me.  I mean really fucking move me.  Actually make me cry when I spend hours looking over them in awe.  It started with Monet who really captured my attention many years ago at the Chicago Museum of Art.  Then I saw Renoir and all of his deep colors that penetrate my soul.  Then Pissarro, Manet, Gauguin, Cezanne, Van Gogh, Matisse, Picasso, Degas, Seurat and others.  Each with his own dramatic style.  Each with a different message and vision of the world.  The Metropolitan Museum of Art houses many of the most priceless treasures of the art world and an incredible collection of French Impressionists.  Scroll through the photos below and you will see some of the greatest paintings on earth.   A treasure for the eyes, heart and soul.  For those of you who do not like or appreciate these paintings, I will be posting more soon!

  • METROPOLITAN MUSEUM OF ART IN NEW YORK
  • WALK UP THESE STEPS AND ENTER A WORLD OF HISTORY AND ART
    ONE MET - MANY WORLDS

































































































































































    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave your comments and feedback