NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

CHARLIE PALMER AT THE JOULE - DALLAS, TEXAS

CHARLIE PALMER AT THE JOULE
DALLAS, TEXAS

CHARLIE PALMER AT THE JOULE
1530 MAIN STREET
DALLAS, TEXAS  75201
214-261-4600
214-261-4499
HOURS:   Breakfast Monday thru Sunday 6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
                  Lunch Monday thru Sunday 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
                  Dinner Sunday thru Thursday 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
                  Dinner Friday and Saturday 5:30 PM - 11: 00 PM

Absolutely loved our night out at Charlie Palmer's in Dallas.  This upscale Dallas steakhouse delivers on all the necessities.  Great service.  Great food.  Great ambiance.  Now- my opinions here may be clouded as our unbelievable animated host was pouring Silver Oak wine like water.  As the Silver Oak continued to fill my glass, I indulged myself with Jalapeno Stuffed Quail Eggs and a Filet Mignon.  Loved the sweet BBQ taste of the Stuffed Quail Eggs.  Tried another Wedge Salad here, but it was not nearly as good as the Wedge at Capital Grille.  My Filet Mignon Steak was one of the most perfectly cooked pieces of meat I have ever seen.  Crusted on the outside and bright red/pink on the inside.  Should have snapped a photo but I was too busy devouring the thing.  My friends raved about the Polenta here and I loved the Creamed Spinach with the egg on top.  This was an incredible dinner shared with some really incredible and fun people.  

CHARLIE PALMER $65 BONE-IN RIB EYE

LIVELY BAR AREA AS YOU ENTER THE RESTAURANT
JALAPENO STUFFED QUAIL EGGS
ROASTED MUSHROOMS
CREAMED SPINACH
ICEBERG WEDGE
$44 FILET MIGNON WITH BLUE CHEESE CRUST AND ARMAGNAC SAUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback