NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

IN N' OUT BURGER - PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

IN N' OUT BURGER
PASADENA, CALIFORNIA

Less than 24 hours in sunny Southern California and I grabbed an Uber from my hotel in search of the closest In n' Out Burger.  Lucky for me it was only a few miles down the road.  When the driver dropped me off I was a bit confused as this In n' Out did not have a restaurant where you could sit down.  It had a drive thru only and take out window.  The drive thru was packed at 11:00 am and the cars backed up into the main street traffic.  Traffic at the take out window was good too with a nice line baking in the warm California sun.  I stood in line wondering if the service could still be as good as a sit down type In n' Out.  When I got to the front the questioned was quickly answered with a big "yes".  Employees were friendly, spoke clearly, smiled and repeated your order.  Within minutes my order was up so I walked around the corner where they had around six tables in the back of the restaurant.  Hamburger heaven to me.  Love the taste of these burgers and the freshness of all the ingredients.  Price in Pasadena was $2.70 for the Cheeseburger which after spending $19 for a burger at the Hard Rock Cafe in Honolulu was a gift.  Best burgers on the planet!

IN N' OUT BURGER

IN N' OUT BURGER IN PASADENA, CA IS A TAKE OUT WINDOW AND DRIVE THRU ONLY 
$6.20 FOR A CHEESEBURGER, FRIES AND DRINK
CHEESEBURGER AND FRIES IN THE WARM CALIFORNIA SUN
MY FAVORITE BURGER ON THE PLANET IS IN N' OUT



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback