NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

ONO KOREAN BBQ

ONO KOREAN BBQ
1210 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-842-1110
HOURS:  Daily 10AM - 9PM / Sunday 10AM - 7PM
www.yelp.com/biz/ono-korean-bbq-honolulu-2
www.facebook.com/pages/Ono-Korean-Bbq/303208379860299

My office go to Korean food restaurant is Ono Korean BBQ.  Got to say I love this place.  I always get the Spicy Pork and Spicy Chicken Combination with four vegetable choices.  On this visit they were out of my favorite Spicy Cucumbers so I went with good old Corn.  Delicious lunch that I can only eat about 1/4 of.  Enjoy the rest for dinner or lunch the next day as it is a lot of food.

ONO KOREAN BBQ - SPICY PORK AND SPICY CHICKEN COMBINATION

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback