NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, September 16, 2021

BRIGANTINE SEAFOOD AND OYSTER BAR - DEL MAR

BRIGANTINE 
3263 CAMINO DEL MAR
DEL MAR, CA 92014
858-481-1166
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 11:30AM - 10PM / Sunday 10:30AM - 10PM

This was an all time first for us.  After eating dinner at another restaurant in Del Mar, we decided to go to the Brigantine for dessert.  The Mud Pie was calling our names.  When we got there my Daughter decided she wanted some Oysters and then the Brigantine Salad.  I could not visit the Brigantine without having my favorite Fish Taco so I ordered one for my dessert.  Oh...and then maybe a little Mud Pie too!
Click link below to view another post on the Brigantine;

FRESH OYSTERS

BRIGANTINE SALAD

FISH TACO WITH AVOCADO

MUD PIE FOR DESSERT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback