NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

LK PHO AND SANDWICH

L&K PHO AND SANDWICH
OHANA MARKETPLACE
333 WARD AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI. 96814
808-722-9730

I love Vietnamese Bahn Mi Sandwiches and when I saw L&K Pho and Sandwich in the Ohana Marketplace I just had to try one with my Wife.  The owner or worker here was great.  Hard working positive and selling her food with passion.  I ordered the Combination Sandwich ($7.50) and she asked if I wanted it spicy.  "yes" I said.  She made the sandwich and told me that I would love it because people love all her food.  She said come back soon and try more of her food.  Her attitude and the fact she was trying to make a living out of this small stall with no real kitchen equipment made me want to support her business.  I split the sandwich with my Wife and we both loved it.  Liked the fresh bread and blend of spices.  Would definitely go back here and have another sandwich and I want to try the Pho next time too.  Wish this business luck and success.

LK PHO AND SANDWICH

L&K PHO & SANDWICH SMALL STALL IN OHANA MARKETPLACE
L&K PHO & SANDWICH MENU
COMBINATION SANDWICH (HALF)
COMBINATION SANDWICH WITH SPICY SAUCE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback