NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

PGA WEST - GREG NORMAN COURSE

PGA WEST
GREG NORMAN COURSE
LA QUINTA, CALIFORNIA

PGA WEST
GREG NORMAN COURSE
81-405 KINGSTON HEATH
LA QUINTA, CA  92253
760-564-3900

Enjoyed a nice round at PGA West Greg Norman Course in La Quinta.  This was a very nice course but not my favorite of the courses we played in the Palm Springs Area.  Since many courses at PGA West close for re-seeding in October, we did not have much of a choice.  This course is filled with sand areas and bushes that can eat your balls.  When the Starter informed me not to go in the bushes because of snakes I made every attempt to hit each shot straight.  When one did go in I poked at it with my club and successfully got the ball to roll out.  No complaints from me.  Just lucky to spend a few hours on the links compliments of the convention I was attending.  Got back to the hotel with no snake bites and only loosing two balls the entire day.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback