NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, February 3, 2019

TACO MAC - ATLANTA, GEORGIA

TACO MAC
SOMEWHERE IN ATLANTA

Many years ago I worked for a company based in Atlanta, Georgia.  I would visit there a few times a year and made some life long friends from the company.  Each time I visited Atlanta my buddies would pick me up and our first stop would be Taco Mac for Chicken Wings and Beer.  Did this for years and really loved it.  Taco Mac has grown since then with many locations and much nicer interiors than I remember.  Wings are still really good and the beer is cold.  Winner!

TACO MAC

TACO MAC IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA

TACO MAC MENU





 

REALLY GOOD CHICKEN WINGS


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback