NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, November 23, 2017

WINGSTOP

WINGSTOP
KAPALAMA SHOPPING CENTER
1210 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI. 96817
808-842-9464
HOURS:  Daily 10:30 AM - 12:00 AM

I am always having lunch at my desk.  On this day I opted for WingStop because co-workers were going to another restaurant nearby.  What I loved about WingStop is that you can order online in minutes, pay and then pick up.  It is so convenient and easy to order and pay online.  My lunch consisted of an 8 Piece Combo Meal ($14).  Original Hot Wings with a side of Cole Slaw and Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce.  Wings were good and I loved the Cole Slaw.  

WINGSTOP 8 PIECE COMBO PLATE WITH COLE SLAW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback