NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

KAHAI STREET KITCHEN - SPICY STEAK

KAHAI STREET KITCHEN
946 COOLIDGE STREET
HONOLULU, HI 96826
808-845-0320
HOURS:  Tuesday thru Friday 10:30AM - 7:30PM / Saturday 7:30AM - 2PM
                 Closed Sunday and Monday

Back to one of my favorite local spots to buy 30 lunches for my office.  Love supporting Kahai Street Kitchen during these messed up times.  This is my third time buying 30 lunches from Kahai Street and 16th week doing this since the COVID19 lockdown.  Costing me a lot of money but it is the least I can do to support the local restaurants that have supported my golf tournament and been friends to me over the years.  This week we went with the Spicy Steak. Wow..this was amazing and spicy!

SPICY STEAK LUNCH FROM KAHAI STREET KITCHEN
30 LUNCHES FOR THE OFFICE.  HALF MILD AND HALF SPICY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback