NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, August 30, 2021

CONVINO RESTAURANT BREAKFAST - SANTA BARBARA

CONVINO RESTAURANT AND BAR
SANTA BARBARA INN
901 E. CABRILLO BLVD
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93103
805-845-6789

Not impressed with the service or food at Convino for breakfast.  I did not know that you order at the bar and get a number to have your food brought to you.  The staff at the counter (3 of them) just starred when I walked in.  No greeting at all.  I asked if I could have breakfast and one girl mumbled that you order at the counter.  I ordered the Chorizo with Eggs.  Served with a salad for breakfast?  Seems like these greens are on everything here.  Was just ok.  Offered to Ketchup or Tabasco which may have helped.

BEST PART OF BREAKFAST HERE WAS THE VIEW

CHORIZO, EGGS AND AVOCADO CREAMA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback