NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, October 5, 2023

LOTTERIA VEGETABLE RICE BULGOGI - SEOUL, KOREA

LOTTERIA
SEOUL STATION

We were at the Seoul Station to catch the Bullet Train to Busan.  Decided to try this local Burger that uses Rice in the place of a bun.  I ordered at a kiosk and in a minute had my meal.  Being the first time I had ever seen one of these, I kind of stepped back and just looked at it.  Hmmmm..... Took a bite and loved it.  This was way better than I had expected.

LOTTERIA VEGETABLE RICE BULGOGI

LOTTERIA IN SEOUL STATION 

ALL ORDERS DONE CASH FREE AT THE KIOSKS

BURGER WAS READY IN A MINUTE

ABOUT $4 US

RICE IN PLACE OF BUN

SEOUL STATION


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback