NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, October 23, 2021

LAW RESTAURANT
FOUR SEASONS RESORT AND CLUB DALLAS AT LAS COLINAS
4150 N MACARTHUR BLVD
IRVING, TX 75038
972-717-0700

I would have eaten at Law Restaurant at the Four Seasons Dallas two more times but on several occasions I waited patiently for a hostess to seat me and they never came.  Walked away twice as did other patrons.  On the time I was seated service and breakfast was great.  Waiters were excellent and always tried to refill drinks and offer a high level of service.  I ordered the Eggs Benedict with a Tomato in place of the English Muffin.  Without hesitation the waiter said "of course" and the dish came out perfect.  Delicious!

EGGS BENEDICT WITH TOMATO IN PLACE OF ENGLISH MUFFIN

LAW BREAKFAST MENU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback