NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

ALTO RISTORANTE AND BAR - HYATT REGENCY SCOTTSDALE AT GAINEY RANCH

ALTO 
HYATT REGENCY SCOTTSDALE RESORT AND SPA AT GAINEY RANCH
7500 E. DOUBLETREE RANCH ROAD
SCOTTSDALE, AZ  85258
480-444-1234

Loved the ambiance, food and service at Alto.  Had a great waiter named Booker who seemed to be very knowledgeable on all of the dishes, ingredients and where everything came from.  Started my dinner with the Chef's Salumi and Cheese.  I was blown away by the clean flavors of the Salami and Prosciutto.  Tasted like Italy so I asked Booker where it came from.  He said they bring it in from Tuscany, Italy.  Tasted like it for sure.  The cheese served was one of my favorites on earth and it costs $49 per pound in Hawaii.  I got two nice pieces on the platter and was upset that I could not finish it all.  It was a Truffle Cheese that is just amazing when served on a good toasted bread and with jam as provided.  The bread was also incredible and the butter was salted to perfection.  This could have been my dinner and I would have been so happy and content.  Probably one of best meals in a long time and I only had an appetizer and wine.  Booker told me about the Chef's Special which was a Clams, Mussels and Scallop pasta with fresh made Spinach Linguine and a Lobster sauce.  I went for the special and loved it.  Loved every bite but was so full on bread, cheese and meats that I barely put a dent in the pasta.  Still enjoyed every bite.  This was a great meal.  I would definitely recommend Alto and if you can ask for waiter named Booker.

ALTO RISTORANTE AND BAR

ALTO MENU
OUTDOOR SEATING WAS PERFECT ON THIS NIGHT.  ENJOYED A NICE JORDAN CHARDONNAY
BREAD WITH BUTTER AND OLIVE OIL
SALUMI AND CHEESE WAS AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback