NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, July 4, 2014

HALL RUTHERFORD WINERY - ST. HELENA, CALIFORNIA

HALL RUTHERFORD WINERY
ST. HELENA, CALIFORNIA

HALL RUTHERFORD 
56 AUBERGE ROAD
ST. HELENA, CA  94574
707-967-2626

Our visit to Hall Rutherford was amazing.  Just an incredible property, great host and superior wines. It took awhile for me to get into the modern art here but after I walked alone back through the wine cave and into the tasting room I began to really enjoy it.  I stopped to photograph many of the pieces and now that I have looked at them a few times they are even more special.  This was a great wine tasting experience.  Sitting under the crystal chandelier and enjoying Hall wines was a great experience and something that I highly recommend.

HALL RUTHERFORD WINERY








































































    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave your comments and feedback