NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, October 5, 2023

KEUNKIWAJIP - SEOUL, KOREA

KEUNKIWAJIP 
SEOUL, KOREA

I didn't like the smell walking into this restaurant and that probably had something to do why I did not really like the food.  The fact that this was a Michelin One Star Korean Restaurant kept me in my chair to try everything served.  We ordered the specialty Raw Crab and Spicy Pork.  The Soy Sauce Crab is topped with bright orange crab roe.  The flavor for me was just ok and I really love Crab.  A bit of work to suck out the crab.  Neither the Crab or Pork impressed me so I stuck to the Kimchi and Vegetables.  The Soup served at the end of the meal was spicy and delicious.

KEUNKIWAJIP - SEOUL, KOREA

KEUNKIWAJIP MENU









SPICY SOUP AT END OF MEAL WAS GOOD



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback