NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

PONO MARKET - KAUAI

PONO MARKET
4-1300 KUHIO HWY
KAPA'A, KAUAI 96746
808-822-4581

After a brief wait in line we entered Pono Market and found the staff very friendly.  Heck they even recognized me and my Daughter from our Fujitsu commercials.  Gotta give them a 10 for service.  While my Daughter loved her Poke Bowl and ate it so fast that I could not get a photo, I was a bit disappointed in my selection of Teriyaki Ahi because they deep fried the fish.  The Tako Poke and Ahi Poke were good though.

PONO MARKET


A BRIEF WAIT IN LINE AT PONO MARKET

ORDER AND PAY AT THE COUNTER.  TAKE OUT ONLY

LOTS OF SPECIALS AND FRESH POKE

LOVED THE TAKO POKE

TERIYAKI AHI AND AHI POKE PLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback