NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, December 15, 2013

WILDFIRE GOLF CLUB - SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA

WILDFIRE GOLF CLUB
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (SCOTTSDALE)

WILDFIRE GOLF CLUB
5350 E. MARRIOTT DRIVE
PHOENIX, AZ  85054
888-705-7775

Played a relaxing round of golf at the Marriott Wildfire Golf Club in Scottsdale, Arizona.  The course is relatively flat and bunkers line many of the holes.  If you can hit it straight off the tee you will do well here.  Not a bad course and while it was in the 50's I still had a great time playing here.  I lost my iPhone in Phoenix and the first two photos were the last saved in the cloud.  My other photos of this course were lost so I picked a couple off the internet.

WILDFIRE GOLF CLUB

WILDFIRE GOLF CLUB AT THE MARRIOTT IN SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback