NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Monday, June 22, 2020

FILET MIGNON, FOIE GRAS AND LOBSTER DINNER

FILET MIGNON, FOIE GRAS AND LOBSTER 
DINNER AT HOME

My incredible Wife pulled out all the stops for Fathers Day dinner.  She planned, cooked and presented one of the most decadent, delicious and beautiful dinners ever.  I was blown away and savored each and every bite.  We started with our favorite Broschetto Al Tartufo Cheese with Raspberry Jam.  This is my favorite cheese appetizer and my Daughter eats it like candy.  She can finish every piece of cheese on the platter with toast and jam all by herself.  The entree consisted of a perfectly seasoned and cooked Filet Mignon, Foie Gras, Lobster Tail, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach with Cream Cheese and Mozzarella and these amazing mini carrots sautéed in butter and a bit of honey.  Each component its own flavor bomb that was cooked with a lot of care and passion.  I savored each and every bite and really felt as if I were dreaming.  Eating this food with my Wife and Daughter was pure heaven to me.  I was lost in the food and the moment.  So blessed and thankful for my family and our life in Hawaii and then came dessert.  A homemade
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream.  Holy crap....if the dinner wasn't enough to make me happy the dessert put me in Lala land.  The cookie was warm, gooey and chocolatey.  Melted in my mouth along with the ice cream.  Amazing!

FILET MIGNON, FOIE GRAS, LOBSTER, GARLIC MASHED POTATOES,
CREAM SPINACH AND CARROTS.  FATHERS DAY NEVER TASTED SO GOOD!
FOIE GRAS TOPPED FILET MIGNON
A PERFECT MEDIUM RARE
BROSCHETTO AL TARTUFO CHEESE PLATTER
BROWN BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE WITH VANILLA BEAN ICE CREAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback