NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, October 8, 2023

CRAB 52 - SEOUL, KOREA

CRAB 52
SEOUL, KOREA

I have never seen my family so happy at a buffet in my life.  We are not big buffet eaters and when we do indulge, usually are not satisfied.  Crab 52 changed all of that.  This was hands down the best buffet of our lives.  If you love Seafood, this is a must when visiting Seoul.  Food and service are exceptional.  The Seafood is top quality and there is so much to choose from.  I think the photos here may show only 20% of what is actually available.  Wish I would have taken more pictures to show the incredible selections.  This is a rare buffet where there is quantity and quality.  My goodness thinking about this lunch makes me want to go back.  Just think about ordering Crab, Lobster, Sushi, Oysters and so much more to your hearts content.  My Wife and Daughter couldn't stop raving about each dish.  Heck, even the Clam Chowder here is delicious.  There are Truffles, Caviar and even quality beef.  This was AMAZING!

CRAB 52

WORLD TRADE CENTER IN SEOUL

TAKE THE ELEVATOR TO THE TOP

LANDED AT CRAB 52

$200 PER PERSON AND WORTH IT!

GET READY FOR SUPER FRESH SEAFOOD





PLAY CARD FOR YOUR BRUNCH









A LITTLE CAVIAR

SPICY LOBSTER






THE BUBBLY COST EXTRA


CRAB 52 IS BEST BUFFET OF OUR LIVES

AND THERE IS THE VIEW!


OLYMPIC STADIUM

LOTTE TOWER

20 comments:

Please leave your comments and feedback