NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

MERCEDES BENZ MUSEUM - STUTTGART, GERMANY

MERCEDES BENZ MUSEUM
STUTTGART, GERMANY

I have been a Mercedes guy since before I was a Mercedes guy.  Always loved the cars since I can remember as a child.  Visiting the Mercedes Corporate Headquarters and Museum in Stuttgart was a dream come true.  Only wish I had more than a day to spend here.  I know this is a food blog, but what the heck, enjoy some photos of some of the best cars in history.  I will post more pictures of cheeseburgers later.  Enjoy!!

MERCEDES BENZ MUSEUM - STUTTGART



























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback