NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 16, 2019

KAKU'S SUSHI AND SEAFOOD BUFFET

KAKU'S SUSHI AND SEAFOOD BUFFET
INTERNATIONAL MARKETPLACE
2330 KALAKAUA AVENUE, SUITE 326
HONOLULU, HI. 96815
808-755-9898
HOURS:  Daily 11:30AM - 2PM / 5:30 PM - 9:30PM

HOT TIP......Kaku's Sushi and Seafood Buffet rocks.  We were blown away with the quality and quantity of food for lunch and were equally surprised by the price.  Had no idea that Kaku's was here and did not expect to eat a lunch buffet on this day.  Just strolling through Waikiki with my Daughter and visiting one of her favorite stores.  We walked up to Kaku's not knowing what to expect.  Decided to go in and so glad we did.  We were seated quickly and then taken to a table.  Grant it we did not know this was a buffet and did not know the price.  Looking around we saw a long line of dishes lined up along the wall.  The waiter approached and gave us a blue and yellow list of Sushi and a pencil.  He said you can check off as much Sushi as you want and they will hand make it and bring it to the table.  Meanwhile, he said we could hit the buffet.  We hit the buffet and were amazed at the selections.  Steamed Clams, Shrimp, Fish, Sweet and Sour Pork, Tonkatsu, Salads, Noodles, Fruit, Soups, Tempura and so much more.  I loaded up a small plate and went back to the table.  After a few bites I said to my Daughter "wow the taste and quality is real good".  She agreed and said "Dad how much do you think this cost?".  I replied probably $30-$40.  She agreed.  When the Sushi arrived I told her that this was worth $50 since it is all you can eat Sushi plus all this other good food.  Again she agreed.  Now we were not that hungry and had no idea we would be eating a buffet.  We ordered the least amount of Sushi as anyone in the restaurant.  Our small plates of one or two pieces did not compare to the tables next to us that literally had platters of Sushi.  I mean it was amazing.  Large platters of Sushi going to the tables non stop.  Then there is us eating two pieces of Tuna and a piece of Shrimp.  The Sushi was fresh and higher quality that a lot of places in Waikiki.  We were happy but just could not each much.  We were not given a bill so I walked up to the cash register and asked how much this cost.  The guy asked if we were local and checked our I.D.'s.  He handed me the bill and it was $40 for two.  I was blown away.  $20 each is a steal.  I asked how much dinner was and he said $35 and they have King Crab and Oysters plus more entrees on the dinner menu.  Holy crap I said "what a bargain".  I highly recommend you go to Kaku's now because I can guarantee you the price will go up.  This is the BEST Sushi/Seafood Buffet in Waikiki.

KAKU'S SUSHI AND SEAFOOD BUFFET































No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback