NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 14, 2019

CAFE COYOTE BREAKFAST - SAN DIEGO, CA

CAFE COYOTE
OLD TOWN San Diego
2461 SAN DIEGO AVE
SAN DIEGO, CA. 92110
619-291-4695
HOURS:  Daily 7AM - 10PM

Breakfast at Cafe Coyote in San Diego was not what I thought it would be.  With all the incredible Mexican breakfast specialties on the menu that we cannot get at home, I can't believe I ordered something that was terrible.  I went with the Huevos Rancheros which I usually love and order whenever I see on a breakfast menu.  The dish was TERRIBLE.  Actually uneatable.  There were no refried beans and the dish was like a bowl of tasteless soup.  I was so bummed.  Did not eat more than a few bites and through in the towel on this breakfast.  Lucky my Wife ordered something she saw another person eat next to our table.  The waiter said it was not on the menu but would be happy to make it.  Three kinds of Pork served with Guacamole, Beans, Rice and fresh flour tortillas.  This made up for some delicious breakfast burritos.
Click link below to view previous post on Cafe Coyote;

CAFE COYOTE

CAFE COYOTE IN OLD TOWN SAN DIEGO


WE WERE SEATED UPSTAIRS ON THIS VISIT


 RESTAURANT IS HUGE WITH TWO SIDES AND UPSTAIRS/DOWNSTAIRS INDOOR AND PATIO SEATING


UPSTAIRS SEATING A CAFE COYOTE
CAFE COYOTE BREAKFAST MENU




HUEVOS RANCHEROS
PORK THREE WAYS WITH GUACAMOLE, RICE AND BEANS
PORK MADE UP SOME REALLY GOOD BRAKFAST BURRITOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback