NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Thursday, August 15, 2019

MACHETE'S MEAN SANDWICHES

MACHETE'S MEAN SANDWICHES
1210 DILLINGHAM BLVD #22
HONOLULU, HI 96817
808-843-2467
HOURS:  

Ordered the Machete Sandwich ($12.50) and was not too impressed. I think it is the bread, seasoning and dressing that can make a sandwich great.  This sandwich had none of them.  I asked a co-worker what he thought of his sandwich and he said "taste like something I could make at home".  I agree.  While the meats were good there was nothing to give this sandwich flavor.  I ordered the sandwich with the works and expected onion, lettuce, tomato and vinaigrette.  There was little or nothing in the sandwich.  Don't think I tasted any onion, tomato, oregano and definitely no vinaigrette.  I ate half and gave the other half away.  Did not even want to take it home and eat it later.  

MACHETE'S MEAN SANDWICHES

MACHETE SANDWICH
BREAD WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED
WHERE IS THE TOMATO, ONION AND VINAIGRETTE?
GOOD AMOUNT OF MEAT BUT THIS SANDWICH HAS ZERO FLAVOR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback