NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

THE HOTEL SEIRYU - KYOTO, JAPAN

My girls love to shop and when we were in Kyoto, they said they wanted to go do more shopping after a half day of walking through shops, markets and streets.  I told them to park me at a bar where I could have a glass of wine while they shopped.  Our friend Sachi got on her phone and googled a few words.  I don't know what they were but in seconds we were on course to the Hotel Seiryu.  We arrived to find security but walked in as if we owned the place.  Security smiled and we entered the gates and walked towards the hotel.  Turns out Sachi found a rooftop bar at the hotel and we were headed there to drop me off.  The bar was simply amazing on a cool Kyoto afternoon with clear blue skies.  I went right in for a bottle of champagne and a few appetizers and took in the views.  Spectacular!  One of those moments in life when you are so happy to be in a place at this exact time.  It was perfect.  There was nowhere in the world I would rather be and as I thought that I was on a roof in Kyoto that we didn't know existed a half hour ago.  As the sun began to set my Daughter and Sachi returned from shopping and we all enjoyed some bubbly on a rooftop in Kyoto.  Wow!!!!
Click link below to learn more about The Hotel Seiryu;

THE HOTEL SEIRYU ROOFTOP BAR




















AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback