NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

THE BISTRO - RITZ CARLTON BACARA SANTA BARBARA

THE BISTRO
RITZ CARLTON BACARA
8301 HOLLISTER AVE
SANTA BARBARA, CA 93117
805-968-0100

My Nephew who lived in Santa Barbara for many years said I should check out the Ritz Carlton Bacara.  Decided to visit for breakfast.  I approached the reception desk at The Bistro and asked for a table for one.  The gals were all smiles and very welcoming.  They asked for my room number and I said I was just visiting for breakfast.  One of them said that only hotel guests could dine here.  OK I said and was ready to leave.  She then said that it had been slow and they would appreciate the business.  She asked me for my name and graciously took me to a table outside.  She thanked me by my name with a big smile.  My waitress arrived and welcomed me by my name too.  Probably some of the best service anywhere.  I am not easily impressed but this was the real deal.  A place where everyone has been highly trained in customer service.  I ordered some coffee, Avocado Toast and somehow some Champagne got to my table.  Food and service were GREAT!


AVOCADO TOAST BREAKFAST

THE BISTRO

RITZ CARLTON BACARA SANTA BARBARA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback