NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 3, 2019

MURRY BROS. CADDY SHACK - ST. AUGUSTINE, FLORIDA

MURRAY BROS. CADDY SHACK
455 S LEGACY TRAIL E106
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL 32092
904-940-3673
HOURS:  Daily 11:30AM - 10PM

I am a huge fan of the movie Caddy Shack and have watched it more times than any other movie in my life.  I know the lines and still laugh like a kid every time I watch it.  One of those movies you can never get sick of and always love watching.  Bill Murray is a dominant figure in the movie and his scenes are all my favorites.  Seeing his restaurant next to the World Golf Hall of Fame stunned me and we just had to pay a visit.  Cruised in after walking around the Hall of Fame and found the place pretty dead prior to the dinner hour.  Enjoyed looking at the memorabilia prior to being seated.
We were here for a drink and appetizers only as we did not have a lot of time.  Ordered Chicken Wings and Beef Nachos.  Both were pretty good and the service was good too.

MURRY BROTHERS CADDY SHACK

MURRAY BROS. CADDY SHACK


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback