NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 24, 2016

CATALINA BARBECUE COMPANY - TUCSON, ARIZONA

CATALINA BARBEQUE COMPANY
3645 W. STARR PASS BLVD
TUCSON, AZ  85745
520-670-0444
HOURS:  Daily 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Before a round of golf at Starr Pass in Tucson I stopped into the clubhouse restaurant called Catalina Barbecue.  Place was pretty empty with no hostess or waiter so I bellied up to the bar and ordered a drink.  The bartender was not rude but he had little personality and really didn't seem to give a shit that he had a customer.  Handed me a menu and turned away.  I was not that hungry but wanted to try the BBQ since we do not have good BBQ in Hawaii.  Went with the Pulled Pork Sandwich ($14) with Cole Slaw.  The Bartender said I get to chose a side dish so I went with the Bourbon Creamed Corn.  The plate arrived and it looked incredible.  A presentation that made my mouth water.  First I tried one of the thick cut pickles.  Loved them.  Great pickles so I put them all in the sandwich.  The sandwich was fantastic.  Great BBQ flavor and the Cole Slaw was so fresh and delicious.  The BBQ, Cole Slaw and Pickles was a perfect combination of flavors and texture.  Really loved this sandwich. It got a bit messy but what the heck.  Pulled out a fork and kept on eating.  The Bourbon Creamed Corn was also really good.  Really liked the Green Chili's with the corn.  Loved it.   I really wanted to come back to Catalina Barbecue after our golf round so I could try the ribs but had no time.  

CATALINA BARBECUE COMPANY

CATALINA BARBEQUE MENU
AWARD WINNING BBQ AT THE STARR PASS GOLF CLUB IN TUCSON, ARIZONA
PULLED PORK SANDWICH W/COLE SLAW AND BOURBON CREAMED CORN
BOURBON CREAMED CORN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback