NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, September 16, 2018

HABITANT AT NORDSTROM

HABITANT 
NORDSTROM
ALA MOANA SHOPPING CENTER
1450 ALA MOANA BLVD
HONOLULU, HI
808-953-6150
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 11-9 / Sunday 11-7

I hate shopping and you probably will never see me hanging out at Nordstrom strolling around looking for clothes.  You may however see me at Habitant having a cocktail and snack while my Wife and Daughter shop.  What a perfect place for Dad when the girls want to shop.  Enjoyed a few glasses here and watched some college football.  Not a bad shopping day.  When I saw just about every table ordering the Cilantro/Lime Chicken Tacos ($14), I just had to order them too.  These little mini tacos with minced Chicken with Lime are delicious.  I think the crunchy shell and crisp chilled lettuce make these exceptional.  Love them and highly recommend you try them when shopping at Nordstrom.  The small menu includes a variety of small plates including Pizza and Calamari that the customers were really enjoying.  Everyone including me also enjoying the complimentary Pistachio
served with your drinks.  Like this place and want to shop at Nordstrom more than ever!
Click link below to view previous post on Habitant;

BUBBLY AND PISTACHIOS 
CHICKEN TACOS WITH LIME AND CILANTRO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback