NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

AHI AND VEGETABLE

AHI AND VEGETABLE
1210 DILLINGHAM BLVD
HONOLULU, HI  96817
808-845-3500
HOURS: Daily 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Did not really know what to expect going into Ahi andVegetable.  Kind of an odd name but I would think that I could get some Ahi and Vegetables here.  And I did.  I went for the namesake Ahi and Vegetable Plate ($10) and was not disappointed.  The cubed Ahi was incredibly fresh and served with fresh greens with a home made dressing.  The freshness of the Ahi made this dish.  So good and there was plenty in the salad.  Really enjoyed this quick lunch and cannot wait to go back.  My co-worker enjoyed the Spicy Ahi Vegetable ($10) with a nice portion of spiced and diced Ahi on top of the same salad as I enjoyed.  For my first visit to Ahi & Vegetable I was impressed.  Good fresh food fast and delicious.

AHI AND VEGETABLE

AHI AND VEGETABLE IN KALIHI
INDOOR DINING
YOU GUESSED IT - AHI AND VEGETABLES
$1.00 MORE AND YOU GET MISO SOUP AND RICE WITH YOUR MEAL
SEAFOOD BOWLS AND SUSHI
POKE AND SEAFOOD TO GO
SPICY AHI VEGETABLE
AHI VEGETABLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback