NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 30, 2017

MARGARITAS

MARGARITAS
808 SHERIDAN STREET
HONOLULU, HI  96814
808-330-6880
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM / Closed Sunday

So excited to learn that a new Mexican restaurant had opened up in Honolulu.  Maybe this would be the one I thought.  Something that can rival San Diego, Los Angeles or even Arizona Mexican food.  I crave good Mexican food after living in San Diego a good part of my youth.  Did Margaritas fulfill my dream?  Answer is no.  Unfortunately this place did not deliver on the authentic Mexican flavors. The food was not bad.  Just not at the level of the taco shops that I love.  We started with Chips n' Salsa which was a small portion but the salsa was good.  Had just a hint of heat.  They did replenish our chips throughout our meal.  The Chicken Taquitos ($9) were not bad at all and I would order these again.  The Street Tacos ($10) were pretty tasty little tacos.  For some reason I did not care for the taste of the Shredded Beef.  The Burrito ($11) with Shredded Beef did not satisfy me or my co-worker on taste.  While the Burrito was filled with a good amount of beef, the flavors just were not there to make me come back for another one.  Last up were the Tacos ($7.50).  Went for one Chicken and one Beef.  Again, I did not care for the taste of the beef.  The Chicken however was moist and flavorful.  Not bad.  Service was excellent.  Margaritas does a good job with Mexican but it is just not the stuff I crave.

MARGARITAS

MARGARITAS AT 808 SHERIDAN
MARGARITAS MENU


SPECIALS
CHIPS N' SALSA
SMALL PLACE WITH BAR
STREET TACOS
THE BURRITO
SHREDDED BEEF BURRITO
CHICKEN TAQUITOS
CRISPY BEEF AND CHICKEN TACOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback