NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, September 4, 2021

SALSA VERDES - PALOS VERDES, CA

SALSA VERDES
LUNADA PLAZA
2325 PALOS VERDES DR W
PALOS VERDES, CA 90274
424-206-9456

Salsa Verdes is tucked away in the courtyard of a business plaza.  I arrived for lunch and sat outside next to a fountain.  Nice......The hard working lady running the front did it all except cook the food.  Handled all the tables, orders, drinks, food running, cashier and bus person.  She worked hard.  I LOVED the Shredded Beef Taco.  One of the best in California.  Filled with seasoned shredded beef, Lettuce, Cheese and Tomato.  Large and filling Taco.  The Chicken Taquitos were also good but they were covered in a mayonnaise based sauce that I could not stand.  Think that may have been the Chipotle Sauce.  The Sauce ruined the Taquitos for me so I only was able to eat one.  I liked Salsa Verde and would love to return as I saw the Fajitas, Enchiladas and other dishes coming out of the kitchen and they looked great.

SALSA VERDES

SALSA VERDES IN PALOS VERDES, CA

PATIO DINING ON A PERFECT SO. CAL DAY

SALSA VERDES MENU





CHIPS AND SALSA

CHICKEN TAQUITOS

SHREDDED BEEF TACO

ONE OF MY FAVE SHREDDED BEEF TACOS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback