NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

ARROYO GOLF CLUB AT RED ROCKS

ARROYO GOLF CLUB AT RED ROCKS
LAS VEGAS, NEVADA

ARROYO GOLF CLUB
2250 RED SPRINGS DRIVE
LAS VEGAS, NV  89135
702-258-2300

My round of golf at Arroyo Golf Club in Las Vegas was a bit of a blur.  What was I thinking when I booked an early morning tee time in Las Vegas so that we could play 36 holes in one day.  After a late night at the poker table I was in no shape to play in the early morning but fought on like a trooper and made it through the round.  Cannot say this was my favorite course in Las Vegas.  I liked Rhodes Ranch and Wynn much better.  This is a great Arnold Palmer designed course though and I enjoyed the layout and scenery.  The course meanders through an upscale gated residential community and includes a lot of hard dirt and bushes.  Hit the ball straight and you can score low here.  I did not.

ARRIYO GOLF CLUB AT RED ROCKS





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback