NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

PAPPARDELLE WITH CRAB, MUSHROOMS AND SAGE

PAPPARDELLE WITH CRAB, MUSHROOMS AND SAGE
VALENTINES DAY DINNER AT HOME

I am so blessed to have the same Valentine for the past twenty years.  My Wife is amazing and she deserves the best and whatever she wants on Valentines Day.  As usual we chose to stay home on Valentines Day to avoid the crowds, lousy service and high prices.  Asked my Wife and Daughter what they wanted to eat and both picked Pappardelle with Mushrooms which is a family favorite recipe.  I kicked up the dish by adding a little Alaskan King Crab which is "my" favorite.  My Wife created a super delicious and great looking dessert using Rocky Road Ice Cream, Big Island Candies Brownie and Chocolate Covered Strawberries she got from her office.  Wow...what a great meal with the loves of my life.  
Click link below for previous post on Pappardelle with Mushrooms recipe;

PAPPERDELLE WITH KING CRAB, MUSHROOMS AND SAGE
VALENTINES DAY DESSERT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback