NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, July 2, 2021

THE IVY - LOS ANGELES

THE IVY
113 N ROBERTSON BLVD
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048
310-274-8303
HOURS:  Monday thru Thursday 11AM - 9:15PM / Friday 11AM - 10PM / Saturday 10AM - 10PM
Sunday 10AM - 9PM

The Peninsula Beverly Hills recommended the Ivy for lunch and made reservations for us the same day.  I had heard of the place but really did not know what to expect.  We arrived to find the place totally packed and thought it just may be a tourist trap.  I approached the hostess thinking she would give me the LA stuck up routine but was pleasantly surprised when she greeted me with a smile and asked for my name.  She was very nice and asked us to wait a minute while they cleaned our table.  Watching the busboys here flip tables was a show unto itself.  They would turn a two top into a four top and vice versa in minutes.  Our table was ready on the patio and we took our seats amongst what looked to be a mixture of LA and Hollywood types.  Models, Businessmen/Woman, tons of plastic surgery people and a diverse crowd in every way.  Great for people watching.  What surprised me here most though was the food.  It was really good.  I had the Lobster Cobb Salad and it was delicious.  Only thing I thought was wrong is that they placed all the lobster meat on the bottom so you could not see it.  It was there though in abundance.  My Wife had the fresh Swordfish and it was cooked to perfection and delicious.  One of the best Swordfish dishes we have ever tasted and we eat a lot of Swordfish.  My Daughter had the Spaghetti and Meatballs and loved it.  I tried it and it was perfectly cooked al dente with a delicious sauce and Meatballs.  Meatballs were moist and full of flavor.  We all loved the food and people watching show here.

LOVING THE FOOD AT THE IVY

THE IVY LOS ANGELES


THE IVY LUNCH MENU








BEAUTIFUL FRESH FLOWERS ON THE TABLE

FRESH BAKED BREAD AND BUTTER

CRAB CAKES

SWORDFISH

SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS

LOBSTER COBB SALAD


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback