NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, April 29, 2017

ARROWHEAD GOLF CLUB - LITTLETON, COLORADO

ARROWHEAD GOLF CLUB
10850 SUNDOWN TRAIL
LITTLETON, CO  80125
303-973-9614

So lucky to find Arrowhead Golf Club on the internet while in Denver.  When I came across a photo of the course I could not believe that is was a public course and I thought the pictures were somehow fake.  It was just too amazing looking.  I took a chance and booked the $99 round.  Drove to Littleton which is about 45 minutes from Downtown Denver.  I needed to stop by the Columbine Country Club prior to Arrowhead to pick up my head covers that I had left in my cart after playing Columbine which is a private course and three times more expensive to play than Arrowhead.  Columbine is just a few minutes from Arrowhead but let me tell you the course and surroundings are a million miles apart.  We exited the main road on the way to Arrowhead and began driving on a small road that slowly began to take us deeper into the hills.  Arrived at Arrowhead not knowing what to expect.  It was a bit chilly on this day and getting colder by the minute.  We went into the Pro Shop where we were greeted by two great guys who really made us feel at home here.  They set my buddy up with a brand new set of TaylorMade M2 Clubs as rentals and then we went into the clubhouse to get a sandwich and beer.  As I waited for my sandwich, I walked out onto the deck of the clubhouse and laid my eyes on the 10th fairway.  Holy shit I thought.  This is f'ing amazing!
The view of the course and surrounding rock formations was incredible.  After seeing this I just had to get onto the course and start playing.  I grabbed my sandwich to go and we jumped out onto Hole #1 with no practice swings.  We teed off on #1 and were in complete awe of this place.  Each hole brought remarks like "holy shit", "incredible", "can't believe we are here", "this is awesome".
This is hands down one of the most beautiful courses I have ever played anywhere in the World.  Loved it.  In fact Arrowhead is probably the only reason I would ever want to return to Denver.  It is a special place that I highly recommend to all golfers.  The course is beautiful and challenging, the staff is friendly and the memories will stay with you for a lifetime.  Of the three courses we played in Colorado on this trip (Columbine Country Club, The Ridge at Castle Pines and Arrowhead), Arrowhead was hands down the best with The Ridge coming in second.

MY FIRST GLIMPSE OF ARROWHEAD COURSE FROM THE CLUBHOUSE - WOW!!!!
HOLE #1 AT ARROWHEAD


I STUCK IT ON THE GREEN ON THIS PAR 3
MY GREAT DRIVE PUT IN POSITION FOR A BIRDIE BUT I GOT A PAR

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback