NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, June 17, 2018

KURUKURU SUSHI RESTAURANT

KURUKURU SUSHI RESTAURANT
KAHALA MALL
4211 WAIALAE AVENUE
HONOLULU, HI  96816
808-739-5878

Enjoyed an unexpected lunch with by Daughter.  A trip to Kahala Mall landed us at KuraKura Sushi.
This revolving Sushi Bar is good but not my favorite.  While I loved a few things on this day, the Tuna did not taste fresh.  First time I could not eat two pieces of Tuna at a Sushi Bar.  While this disappointed me, the Hamachi with Avocado and Crab was amazing.  Now one of my faves!
Thought the pricing here was a bit high.  Our lunch tab was $50.  What the heck, you are in a mall with high rent.  
Click link below to view previous post on KuruKuru;

KURUKURU SUSHI RESTAURANT








ENDED OUR DAY WITH AN ICEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback