NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, December 9, 2017

MOMOFUKU - LAS VEGAS

MOMOFUKU
THE COSMOPOLITAN OF LAS VEGAS
3708 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LEVEL 2
LAS VEGAS, NV. 89109
702-698-2663
HOURS:  Sunday thru Thursday 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
                 Friday and Saturday 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

I read a few reviews about Momofuku and everyone was raving about their Spicy Chicken Sandwich.  I arrived at the Las Vegas location in the Cosmopolitan where I was greeted by two smiling hostesses who quickly sat me at a table near the kitchen.  My Waitress arrived with all smiles and asked if I had been here before.  I told her no and that I was here to try the Chicken Sandwich because of all the good reviews.  She proceeded to tell me that that item was removed from the menu but she would ask the Chef to make it for me.  Then she went over the entire menu with me explaining the dishes I was interested in.  She was good.  Real good.  After we went through the menu, she said there as a Special Ramen this day.  The Ramen included .06 ounces of Truffles flown in from Burgundy, France, Truffle Oil, Truffle Butter and more Truffles.  Sounded good but I was leaning more towards the standard Pork Ramen.  She left me to ponder and got me my drink which was a large pour of Champagne.  
In the meantime I ordered up the Beets ($15).  They arrived on a large plate with half of the plate empty and all of the Beets moved to one side.  Weird and very unimpressive presentation.  The Beets however were delicious.  When she came back, I asked her to tell me about the Truffle Ramen again.  She went into the list of ingredients and my mouth started to water.  I asked her the price and she said it was $50.  Holy crap... $50 for a bowl of Ramen I said.  She said it was worth it and added that extra toppings like Mushrooms or a protein were extra.  Heck even adding Bean Sprouts added another $2 to the tab.  When my order was finally in my bowl of Ramen cost me $59.  Expensive yes but I thought to myself this is a once in a lifetime meal and I should go for it.  I did and you know what?  IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY!  The most unforgettable and delicious Ramen of my life.  I loved it.  Ramen perfection and the flavor of the Truffles.  Faaaauuuccckkk... So good.  The best bowl of Ramen of my life.  Amazing!

MOMOFUKU

MOMOFUKU AT THE COSMOPOLITAN HOTEL IN LAS VEGAS
PRETTY LARGE RESTAURANT WITH OPEN KITCHEN AND FULL BAR
MOMOFUKU
BEETS
TRUFFLE RAMEN






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback