NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, January 1, 2022

LOBSTER BENEDICT WITH CAVIAR

BREAKFAST AT HOME

After one of the best dinners of my life last night, I followed up with one of the best breakfasts of my life.  I am telling you, 2022 is off to a great food start.  We had a leftover lobster tail so I started dreaming up a low carb Benedict using Tomato in place of the English Muffin.  After the thick cut Tomato I layered Baby Arugula, Lobster sautéed in Butter, Avocado, Poached Egg, Homemade Hollandaise Sauce and a nice scoop of Caviar.  My goodness....one of the best tasting and looking breakfasts of my life.  Why can't you get food like this in a restaurant around here?  Even without the Caviar this preparation rocks!  Happy New Year!

LOBSTER BENEDICT WITH CAVIAR

LAYERS OF DELICIOUS FLAVORS AND LOW CARB TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback