NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

TRUMP INTERNATIONAL GOLF CLUB - PALM BEACH, FLORIDA

TRUMP INTERNATIONAL
GOLF CLUB
PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 

Punched in Trump International Golf Club and my GPS lead me right to the entrance where I was greeted by two security guards.  I told them that I wanted to visit the Pro Shop to buy a golf shirt.  Just a moment one of the guards said as he went into the guard shack.  He came back and asked if I had an appointment or was a member. He asked for my first and last name.  I told him and he went to the phone and called the Pro Shop.  Mr. Santos is coming up he said into the phone.  Just like that and I was in.  Oh...what a place to be.  This is serious luxury.  Country Club living at its finest.  The cars parked along the roundabout in front of the Club House set the tone.  Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, Mercedes and other wow cars.  I entered the lobby and saw that this place was rated "6 Star".  Then entrance is beautiful and leads out to large doors that overlook the pristine course.  I was in awe.  Total amazement.  I strolled through the photo lined hallway where signed sports memorabilia was displayed in glass cases.  There was a huge bar area and then another smaller bar where a few lucky members enjoyed cocktails and snacks.  I made it to the Pro Shop and was greeted by a very nice young lady and a man.  They asked questions about how they could help me and then showed me different shirt styles.  I wanted to buy a small mens shirt for my friend who bought dinner last night but was surprised that they did not have one small mens shirt with the Trump logo on the front.  I got him a hat instead.  Shirts here are expensive but I expected that.  After buying a shirt and hat I ventured back out to the course and just enjoyed the view.  Everyone was nice.  I could have spent the day there.

TRUMP INTERNATIONAL GOLF CLUB PALM BEACH






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback