NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, November 24, 2017

SERG'S MEXICAN KITCHEN

SERG'S MEXICAN KITCHEN
2740 E. MANOA ROAD
HONOLULU, HI. 96822
808-988-8118
HOURS:  Monday thru Saturday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM / Sunday 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

We don't get up to Manoa in the morning very often but on this Sunday we went to shop at the Farmers Market and on the way home saw the Serg's Mexican Kitchen was open for breakfast.  
I have eaten at Serg's over the years and always enjoyed the food but now I have become friends with Serg and I love the guy.  He is one of the most gracious, humble and loving human beings on the planet.  Just a wonderful person who puts others in front of himself and is always there when you need him.  The guy can cook anything but he has a passion for Mexican food and culture.  
I went for the Huevos Rancheros and my Daughter ordered the Machaca Plate.  These are huge plates of delicious.  I really liked the Machaca with the Shredded Beef and Eggs.  Perfect when placed in a warm tortilla and topped with Serg's Hot Sauce.  The Huevos Rancheros was really good and included a lot of fresh Green and Red Peppers with Onions.  Sitting outside with my Daughter enjoying a Mexican breakfast was not planned but somehow became magical as we talked and enjoyed the food.  Moments like this with my Daughter are priceless and I am so grateful for this day and time with my best friend.
Click link below to view previous posts on Serg's Mexican Kitchen:

SERG'S MEXICAN KITCHEN

SERG'S MEXICAN KITCHEN - ORDER AT THE WINDOW 
SERG'S BREAKFAST MENU
OUTDOOR SEATING
HUEVOS RANCHEROS
MACHACA PLATE
MY BEST FRIEND LOVED THE MACHACA PLATE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback