NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Friday, November 10, 2023

IL PORCELLINO GRASSO - SAN FRANCISCO, CA

IL PORCELLINO GRASSO
214 CALIFORNIA ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
415-658-7923

For some reason I wanted a Baguette Sandwich for breakfast in San Francisco.  Went into a French Pattiserie and all they had was pastries.  Walked out and kept walking until we say Il Porcellino Grasso.  The guy behind the counter was smiling and nice.  I asked him if they had an Italian Sandwich and he directed me to the sandwich board menu.  Ordered the Salumi Picante and asked him to add Olive Oil and Vinegar.  The sandwich was really thin on the meats and filled with Arugula.  One bite and all I could taste was the Arugula.  I got a hint of the Olive Oil but no Vinegar.  Another bite and I found the Arugula overpowering.  My Wife ate the rest and she said she liked it.

IL PORCELLINO GRASSO



SMALL ITALIAN DELI IN SAN FRANCISCO


SALUMI PICANTE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback