NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, March 30, 2019

WOO RAH MAN - SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

WOO RAH MAN
SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA

I told the concierge at our hotel that we wanted a great authentic Korean meal with meat.
After going over a few places she recommended Woo Rah Man and said it is different.  We arrived to find a small bar with cuts of beef being cut at the bar.  We were the only diners in the place and were led to a large private room that sat maybe six to eight people.  There were three of us.  We were greeted by the staff and they gave us a pairing menu with Scotch and Whiskey.  I don't drink the hard stuff so I ordered a bottle of wine.  Wines were very expensive as I recall.  There is no menu here so we just went along with our personal chef who prepared each dish at our table.  The key to this dinner was very expensive Korean beef done in the style of Japanese Kobe and Wagyu beef.  The Korean beef was beautiful and well marbled.  Taste was excellent but this meal was just a little too much meat for our family.  Yes I requested a meat meal so I got what I asked for.  The beef was excellent but we all left here feeling a little unsatisfied.

WOO RAH MAN






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback