NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

MEMORIAL DAY BBQ

MEMORIAL DAY BBQ
DINNER AT HOME

Blessed to spend Memorial Day at home with my girls so I cooked them up a delicious BBQ and made everything myself.  Started with Ahi and Tako Poke which I picked up at Foodland Farms.  Made the Cole Slaw, Potato Mac and Cucumber/Tomato Salads, Roasted the Corn, Cooked the Ribs and made the Burgers.  Got to tell you that my Drew Burgers were the bomb.  Juicy and delicious.
Thankful and grateful to all Americans who have served and sacrificed for our great Nation.

MEMORIAL DAY BBQ IS READY
LETS EAT!
TAKO AND AHI POKE
COLE SLAW WITH JALAPEÑO 
CUCUMBER AND TOMATO SALAD WITH BALSAMIC DRESSING
ROASTED POTATO MAC SALAD
GRILLED KAHUKU CORN
BBQ RIBS
THE DREW BURGER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and feedback