NEW BLOG FEATURE

NEW: VIEW RIGHT SIDE TAB AND SELECT
CITY FOR TASTE OF HAWAII FAVORITES!

Saturday, August 21, 2021

BLUE GINGER CAFE - LANAI

BLUE GINGER CAFE
409 7TH STREET
LANAI CITY, HI 96763
808-565-6363
HOURS:  Daily 6:30AM - 2PM / Monday 6AM -8PM

We like having a meal at the Blue Ginger Cafe when on Lanai.  It is a simple place with local and Asian food that is affordable and pretty tasty.  On this visit I went for the Hamburger and Eggs with no rice.  Not bad.  My Daughter got the Mac Daddy breakfast that included Fried Chicken, Fried Rice, Spam, Bacon, Sausage Patty, Portuguese Sausage and Eggs.  Wow..what a huge breakfast.  Nice to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the morning view of the park.
Click link below to view previous post on Blue Ginger Cafe; https://greateatshawaii.blogspot.com/2017/07/blue-ginger-cafe.html

MASSIVE BREAKFAST PLATE

Description

BLUE GINGER CAFE IN LANAI

OUTDOOR PATIO SEATING

BREAKFAST BURRITO

HAMBURGER PATTY AND EGGS

EGGS AND HASH

THE LOCAL GENTRY CLOTHING STORE IS A FEW DOORS DOWN

THE LOCAL GENTRY OWNER FOR 20 YEARS






 

13 comments:

  1. Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! 0x0 0x0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job done. I hope that you will keep sharing such an informative post in future.
    Visit buy inogen Tav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. I look forward to your next post!
    ready to wear collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really appreciate your sharing this helpful information with us. I know others will find it useful too, so keep up the good work!
    Ready To Wear

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a sign of superb writing since I became so engrossed in the content that I couldn't put it down. Many thanks for letting us see your work! car wash shampoo online pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Article is very Informational.
    Ceramic Coating

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments and feedback